Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lilerdoodle....Our pride and joy!


I am sorry to say to all of my friend and family that have dogs, but I am pretty sure that Lily is the absolute best dog in the world. In case you don't remember me telling you she gets put in her kennel now when we leave the house and all last week we literally had to capture her and toss her in(well when I say we, I mean Aaron, cause I felt too bad about it to actually do it) So during the day I worked with her and tried my hardest to get her to go into the kennel, Treats, cheese, Kong stuff, but nothing worked. Every time the word kennel came out of my mouth she would instantly go crazy and run around the house as fast as she could and jump around, she even growled a couple times! I was ready to just cry! So Monday, I figured ok we'll try this again, and so I did some of her other tricks with her, shake, tell me a secret, patience, and we're working on rolling over- but thats a hard one. Then I got up off the floor and said "Ok Lily, kennel." and to my complete disbelief she ran right in! I could not believe my eyes! I praised her like she had just won the Eukanuba National Championship, and gave her so many treats she may have gained a couple pounds! And now she goes in when we are GETTING READY to leave, ALL BY HERSELF!!!!!!!! We have the best puppy ever! So as soon as Aaron got home that day I showed him and he was so happy that he practically got in the kennel with her and was telling her how good she is.....


I know, sometimes I worry too...... ;)

I also made homemade cinnamon rolls monday- and they are soooooooooooo delicious!


I hope Aaron isn't getting too used to all these home baked goodies!

So when Aaron comes home from school, Lily is just beside herself and can not wait to get some of her daddy's pets. Somedays she is so impatient he has to literally just stand at the door and wait for her to sit and behave. It's hysterical. One of the very first things he does when he gets home is take his shirt off, the second he steps in the door, I have talked to many other spouses and they all seem to have this very same issue. Anyway his new thing is draping it across Lily and having her wear it like a cape, however one day, I turned around to find him actually putting it ON her! I always thought I'd be the first to dress her up, but I was clearly mistaken!

Future Lily Crawford :)



This cracks me up! This was actually taken before the first picture I posted.


Lastly about Lilerdoodle, Gram made her a scarf with some left over fabric we got to make me an apron over christmas!! I got it last night and put it on her and it is soooo cute! Thank you Gram!! Lily loves it!


Isn't she a dolly!!

Tuesday I decided that Aaron and I would make our own personal pan pizzas. We don't like the same things on our pizzas so this was a good solution to that problem, and they were MMMMmmmm good!

Putting the final touches on.....


My Pizza, pre cheese


Aaron's Pizza, ready to hit the oven

Oh I told Tonya, my cousin, that I want to try and write more blogs and to harass me if it has been a while in between entries, but something has happened to her computer or something. So I need volunteers to kindly send me some threatening letters from time to time to remind me to update the blog, you can harass me at sm.sliter@gmail.com!! Please and Thanks:) 

Have a great Thursday! Love and Miss you!


No comments:

Post a Comment