Thursday, May 26, 2011

Aaron's 25th Birthday!

First off I want to thank all of you for sending cards! It was really a lot of fun. He ended up with 26 cards!!! So bravo to you guys for helping me with the cards! I wish you all could have come over to help us celebrate! We ended up going out for dinner and a for a few drinks. Here are some birthday pictures...However I forgot to actually take pictures while we were out...oops!

I decorated :) Super easy if you want to re-create this just cut out a bunch of circles and sew them together. I actually still have them up, its just fun to look at and really brings a lot of color to the hall way!

It would have been fun to have a little get together, it was festive!

Meeka wanted to play ball instead of decorate.

 Notice how the dogs are a complete blur. They get sooooo excited when Aaron gets home.

Opening cards! 

I guess this is excited.... He's pretty special ;)

He had fun reading all the cards and seeing who they were from.

You guys sent some really great ones.



We laughed a lot!

Meeka was not having as much fun as we were.

Then there was this.....

Chocolate cake with chopped up peanut butter cups in the batter slathered in peanut butter buttercream frosting covered with chopped up peanut butter cups....DROOL!

Aaron LOVED it.

Another reason I wish all of you could have come here- to help eat this cake!

26 Birthday cards!

You guys rock. We are so lucky to have friends and family like you. Thank you again for all your help!




No comments:

Post a Comment