The most exciting thing to happen by far was this.....
WE ARE GOING TO BE A MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!!
I will be sharing more about that later. How I found out, how I told Aaron, my first reaction etc. etc.
My baby brother graduated! Which is crazy because when I look at him I still see they little boy that my sister and I used to dress up in pink dresses!
He made such an adorable little sister ;)
How is this even possible?!
My baby cousin who is like my baby sister ALSO graduated!!
So grown up and so gorgeous!
We moved!!! It was disastrous at first, but it turned out alright. So far we like it. We absolutely LOVE that we got lucky enough to rent a house and NOT an apartment ! No loud neighbors, no taking the dogs down 9 floors, no weird hall smells, Just US! The girls love, love, love having a back yard to run and play and chase squirrels in, and I love watching them play! Plus, we have a fire pit!! Which I am IN LOVE with! I love summer camp fires!! And now we get to have one ANY time we want! I will post some pictures when I remember to finally take them.(I've been suffering pregnancy brain something fierce!)
Our new home for a few years!
We had another fun and successful Relay For Life!

Partying at the amazing campsite Tonya and Mariah set up!
We went to Miami and watched Aaron Graduate Medical School! I never thought I could be this proud of someone!
He is in the middle of the stage!! Such a proud moment!
Air-boat ride though the Everglades!







No comments:
Post a Comment