Lets talk about the nursery first.
I am not a fan of themed/characterized over the top nurseries. Some nurseries are so decked out in Winnie the Pooh that I imagine the poor baby probably grows up with a Pooh complex. However when I saw this
nursery on pintrest I sort of fell in love. Sure I like Star Wars, I think it is good and fun, but I don't LOVE it like Aaron does, SHHHHHH don't tell him I said that!!! I love this room because it is so subtle that it is perfect for both of our tastes. It isn't Star Wars over load. There really are some cute, tastefully done character rooms these days.

I am excited to draw inspiration from these beautiful rooms and make a space for our little guy that we will all love spending time in. I will leave you with some cute stuff that might have to find it's way into our nursery.

This would be really easy to make with the Lego men and a quote, and it is adorable!

I thought this was kinda fun!

I love these they will definitely be in the nursery.

I am also a pretty big fan of the alphabet poster!

No comments:
Post a Comment