I just thought that all of you could use a reminder that exactly one week from today Aaron and I will be IN IOWA! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'm so excited to see all of you that I can barely contain myself! Aaron takes his final exam tomorrow morning at 8:30. Then after that we will have a couple days of some much needed relaxation, then we will be homeward bound! (great movie by the way) I'm excited for seeing all of you, christmas decorations, SNOW, cold stone ice cream, going to a real store, and not getting eaten alive by bugs! I'm also pretty excited about straight roads that are wide enough for two cars! YAY!
Anyway in the meantime here are some videos I thought you'd enjoy!
This was a natural water slide at one of the Debique waterfalls I went to about 3 weeks ago.
Lily having dreams about chasing kitties!
This is at Victoria Falls, so beautiful!
This is in front of our apartment. There is very very little traffic so we run her around here.
SEE YOU SOON!
No comments:
Post a Comment