Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More Double Rainbows and Tropical Breezes for the Sliter-Robertson Household!


We FINALLY found out this afternoon that we will be staying in Dominica for 5th semester! I am sooooooo relieved to have a plan! That horrible sinking feeling in my stomach is finally gone! I don't have a time frame for when we'll be moving back to the states, but don't worry Gram, I promise I won't stay here forever:) It's pretty bitter sweet for the both of us. We are both sad we won't get to see our families and friends for a while, or get to go shopping (yes, even Aaron misses that!), or eat Ice cream. But it's also nice because it cuts out two moves for us, and it's less expensive. I'M SO HAPPY JUST TO KNOW!!!! Did I mention that? Well thats all for now. I love you all and miss you bunches! I'll leave you  with a preview of the pictures we had taken Sunday by some friends!! I've only seen Andrea's work, but they are great and I can't wait to Jen's too!!!!!




We kinda like each other, just kinda tho! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment