About two months ago we ordered a kennel for Miss Lily-Lou. After much drama and many frustrations, IT FINALLY ARRIVED! I'm so happy!
Now its a little bit bigger than we had thought it would be....
Both girls can COMFORTABLY fit in the kennel...lol
I can also fit there with both of them.... not as comfy, but still doable. So if we can't get me a plane ticket home, I'll just ride with Lily :)
It was getting pretty warm in there with all three of us...
So now we can get Lily home! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! We didn't order Miss Meeka one yet, because she still has soooooo much more growing to do, and we didn't want to get one that was too small, altho I think we would have been fine just ordering one like Lily's! I really can't wait to bring them home and have you meet them!
Here are some other pictures I found and had to share. I love these two little puppies quite a bit, incase you couldn't tell :)
This picture shows the heart on Meeka's side perfectly! Isn't that so sweet!
We had so much trouble with getting Meeka to go in her kennel. She hated it and would cry and cry. This is how we trained her to sleep in her kennel. We made the space smaller and smaller and then she finally would just go in.
If this doesn't just melt your heart you might need to see the Doc and make sure its still beating. Snuggly Sisters <3
Face in the shoe. Silly girl
Snuggles from Daddy.
Spoiled puppy :)
Jealous puppy! Who also happens to be equally as spoiled!
My little four legged bundles of joy :)
How can you be mad at these faces?!
I know I'm a little obsessed, and maybe a little biased, but I'm pretty sure I have the sweetest and most adorable little devils in the world.
Happy Friday!!





No comments:
Post a Comment