Friday Andrea and I walked to school cause we thought there was an RSO (Ross spouse organization) meeting, then we were going to meet the guys and watch this weeks football game. Well there was no meeting, and we decided it was way to hot to walk all the way back home so we went to the activity center and we were just going to hang out.
Luckily we ended up running into another spouse and we decided to play a game of Ticket to Ride! Unfortunately I lost, again! Andrea won again though so she was excited! Then we waited for the guys to get done with class and we went to watch the football game. It was pretty intense! Then Aaron and I went out to dinner at a beautiful restaurant called Riverside. It was a nice evening.
Saturday morning Aaron and I got up early to go to the market for some fresh fruits and veggies, I have never experienced anything like it! I had a lot of fun!
And I was really happy cause we got some coconuts that a man had cut and we got to drink the water with a straw! It was sooo good! I love fresh coconut!
Yesterday I went on a trip to a place called Crescent Moon Cabins. They have a green house, livestock, pool, Library, restraunt, and a Montessori school, just to name a few of the things on their property. It was very relaxing. My only mistake was not taking dramamine. I was fine for most of the ride but the last 20 minutes were awful, for everyone.
It felt like we were going straight down and the turns were very very sharp and one right ofter
another. Even people who didn't normally get car sick didn't feel well after that ride. So unfortunately
I had a headache all day. It was still a great trip even though I wasn't feeling the best, how can any
day be a bad day when you can see a view like the one from the cabins looking out to the sea?
I ended up taking a small nap when I got home, Aaron was at a tutor session and I didn't
have to make supper cause it was a leftover night, and I was exhausted! When Aaron got home we
ate dinner and then watched movie. It was a pretty low key evening, which was wonderful since I still
had a headache.
This morning I made Pancakes and topped them with fresh bananas, one of our purchases from the market!
It just started to rain on the clothes I just washed and hung out to dry.... yay! I hope all of you
are having a great Sunday! I love you and miss you!
Here are a few other Pictures to look at:
This is one of the road signs on campus...I thought it was funny
This was a Double rainbow that happened earlier in the week. The top one is very faint but its there
This man lives across from us, he eats there every night and that chicken sits there and waits for him to throw her some food. It is the sweetest thing cause if she doesn't show up the man walks around and looks for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment