I have a confession to make. I am an addict. I need help. I'm completely obsessed with finding and reading blogs! My poor Google Reader is in overload trying to keep up with new posts from all my favorites, and I'm in overload trying to read all of them! Its such a delima! Now I've known about this "problem" for a while now but I've been keeping it a secret. I love reading my fellow Dominican friends blogs, and craft blogs and food blogs and just random funny blogs. OBSESSED I'M TELLING YOU! Then one of my favorite bloggers posts something from another blog, which I HAVE to look at and end up loving! Its a terribly wonderful cycle!
Currently one of my absolute favorites is called "The Art of Doing Stuff" The bloggers name is Karen and she is hysterical! Every time I read her blog I honestly laugh out loud. Aaron can tell ya, all of a sudden I just start laughing and he yells "What are you doing?!" To which I reply "OMG, You have got to see this!" Often times he ends up laughing too. She also has amazing ideas and projects that I cannot wait to try when I'm back in the States. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her blog. I challenge you to check it out and not laugh or find something useful.
Kevin and Amanda is another one of my favorites. Her blog is a mix of crafts, scrapbooking Ideas, fonts that are FREE, great recipes, her beautiful pups- Howie and Miley, and parts of her everyday life. She is a great writer and its fun to read. And her pictures....are......amazing! She takes absolutely beautiful photos. They are, in fact, one of my favorite reasons for reading her blog. Go take a look! By the way my number one ultimate reason for reading her blog, is someday I want a scrapbooking room just as amazing as hers! A girl can dream, right! :)
The last one I'll share with you today is called "Picky Palate". Jenny is the blogger's name and she is an amazing chef. She comes up with recipes that make you drool a little while you are reading them. I have only tried a small few, because of my limited resources here in Dominica. However, its on as soon as we are back in the states! Every recipe I've made of hers had turned out absolutely delicious! Soups, Sandwiches, Breakfasts, Pastas, Pies, Cookies, Bars......you name it, its probably on her site.
Seriously go check these out, they are fantastic! Happy Hump Day!
Seriously go check these out, they are fantastic! Happy Hump Day!
P.S. I know, there is a logo from the cutest blog on the block at the beginning of the entry- If anyone can tell me how to get rid of the darn thing I'd reallllly appreciate it! Thanks a bunch and have a great day!
haha I too am addicted to reading blogs... including yours. I'm typically a silent staulker, reading every post of many blogs but never leaving comments! My hubby is a 1st semester student at Ross right now. Congratulations on the engagement!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the island Lacy! I hope your first semester is going well! Thanks for reading my blog! I'm happy to know there is another blog stalker out there besides myself!
ReplyDeletei love picky palate! okay.. want a REALLY addicting one? The Pioneer Woman. omg. i'm horribly horribly addicted. but she's awesome! i've been following her for a little over a year now.. i have so many though.. all of mine are food blogs though :P
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely have to check it out!! Thanks for feeding the addiction Suzie! ;)
ReplyDelete