Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Apple pie anyone?

Monday I had finally gathered up all the components to make apple pie, the drink.  I've been wanting to make it for a few months now but couldn't remember the recipe so I had to find a new one. With the help of Facebook I found the one I had been looking for!! I am very pleased to say it turned out wonderfully!


Yummy! Fresh apple pie!
(the lighting was poor and I used my phone to take the picture, hence the poor quality. I learned my lesson. No more being lazy- go get the camera!)


The crazy-crafty part of me HAD to make some super cute labels. I love how they turned out! The small print on the bottom says"An apple a day, keeps the doctor away" I think it would be soo cute to give a bottle as a gift. I'd tie some red and white checkered ribbon around the neck of the bottle and put it in a tall red gift bag. Maybe attach a label that says "Fresh Apples" or just the apple on the front of the bottle. How cute would that be!


:) Delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment