Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello, I'm still alive!

OK ok You got me. I am a TERRIBLE blogger! Lets just get that out of the way. I'll try harder. SOOOOOO.....We moved to Brooklyn, and when I say we I mean Lily, Meeka, and I drove half way across the country, while Aaron was in Dominica doing his OB rotation. On day one I stopped In Michigan to meet up with some family and to stay the night. Then drove the rest of the way on day two.
View Larger Map That was my route. We stopped every half tank to fill up and stretch our legs. The girls are fabulous travelers. They mostly sleep, eat their chewy sticks, or gnaw on a bone. It was so nice to have them with me. Once we got to brooklyn we stayed at the La Quinta for 3 days until the apartment I had found was ready. Then we moved from the hotel to our new home where we lived for almost 2 weeks with only an air mattress, my computer (without internet for the first week), a bag of dog food and, some clothes. Our stuff finally arrived the night before Aaron was due home, so the poor guy came home to lots and lots of boxes. It was pretty stressful and I DO NOT EVER want to do that again all by myself! But we are all unpacked and settled in. Pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment