Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 10: music according to my mood

Happy: When I'm happy I pretty much listen to anything. Definitely something I can sing along to.  Here are some of my favorites

  • Elton John- Tiny Dancer
  • Beatles- all their stuff
  • Glee soundtracks
  • Britney Spears
  • Barry Louis Polisar- All I Want Is You
  • Show Tunes LOVE them!


Sad:

  • Ingrid Michaelson- Keep breathing
  • Sara Bareillies- City
  • John Mayer- in repair
  • Andrea Bochelli- Time to Say Goodbye
  • Inara George- Fools in Love
  • Brandi Carlile- The Story
  • Melissa Etheridge- Breakdown
  • Daniel Powter- Bad Day
  • Lea Michele and Idina Menzel (Glee) and Les Miserables- I Dreamed A Dream


Excited/ getting ready to go out:

  • Ke$ha- Tik Tok, Your Love Is My Drug, We R Who We R
  • Pink- Raise Your Glass
  • Britney- If You Seek Amy, Gimme More, actually anything Britney gets me pumped, I love her :)
  • Garth Brooks- Friends In Low Places
  • Bon Jovi- Livin' On A Prayer
  • Jesse McCartney- Leavin


Mad:

  • Get Set Go- I Hate Everyone
  • Blue October- Hate Me
  • Pink- So What
  • Theory of A Deadman- Hello Lonely
  • Ingrid Michaelson- Starting Now
  • Glee Cast- Hate On Me
  • Linkin Park- One Step Closer, Runaway
  • Lily Allen- F*** You
  • Shinedown- 45


Relaxed:

  • Zac Brown Band- Toes
  • Michael Buble
  • Dave Matthews- Crash
  • Foo Fighters- Times Like These, Miracle
  • Sister Hazel- Champagne High 
  • Iron & Wine- Such Great Heights

Sentimental: Songs that bring back memories
  • Mariah Carey- Shake It Off
  • Chris Brown- Forever
  • Craig Morgan- Redneck Yacht Club
  • Snow Patrol- Chasing Cars
  • Finger Eleven- One Thing
  • Vanessa Carltion- White Houses
  • Moulin Rouge- Come What May
  • Darius Rucker- It Wont Be Like This For Long
There are soooo many more I could list, but these are a few highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment