Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 18: Plans/Dreams/Goals

Dreams are big right now for both Aaron and I. We are anxious for all this med school stuff to be over and to actually be able to  "start" our lives. We dream about buying a house in Colorado with views of the mountains, and sipping our coffee on the porch on the weekends, watching our dogs and children running around in the yard. We also talk about what features we'd want in our home. I of course want a nice open kitchen, with an island that has seating for the kids to eat breakfast at. I also want a master bathroom with a walk-in shower, seperate his and hers vanities and a jacuzzi bathtub with a big open window looking out at the mountains. Aaron's only request....a "man cave". Here are a few more of our Big house dreams....


A wine room. How cool would having a wine room be?!


It would be fun to have a movie room to watch movies with our family and friends


I'd love to have one wall in a living room or sitting room be floor to ceiling book shelves. I have always liked the look of that.


Then, of course, there are children. We definitely want a couple of those :) I personally would like to have one or two of our own then adopt one. There are just so many children in the world that need warm loving homes and I'd like to provide that for someone if we are able. I still have to convince Aaron, but I'm sure he'll catch on :)

AND.......more dogs!!!!! I think we are going to have to live somewhere with a lot of land because we also want a bunch more four-legged babies!

We dream pretty big around here because it gives us something to look forward to and something to work towards. Med school can be pretty taxing on both of us and dreaming is our way of getting through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment