Sunday, November 15, 2009

Beautiful Dominican Sunset...

Yesterday I went to the beach while Aaron went to his Pharmacology review. I got some really great sunset pictures
This part of the beach was primarily rock, but it was beautiful none the less
I'm not sure what my obsession with sand footprints are, but I have acquired a lot of pictures of them!
I also seem to like feet pictures
My creative work ;)
Cool pelican picture
I was so busy looking around at what to shoot next that I almost missed this little guy right next to me!
This is what I look like-incase any of you are forgetting! ;)
A bigger crab
So Beautiful
Sailing out to sea
I love that you can tell the water is rushing over the rocks in this one.
My poor broken sunglasses :( Somehow they cracked on the bottom part that holds the lens in, luckily I have another pair here!
Gram this picture is for you, I know you would want the big round rock for your garden
This little guy was on my backpack but ran off before I could get a picture of him on it. That was my Saturday, Enjoy the pictures! More to come:) Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment