This is our apartment here in Dominica, I know all of you are curious! Sorry it has taken me so long to post these!
This is our place! Andrea and Lenny live in the left first floor door and we live on the right. Our landlord, Gloria, and her family live above us.
This is our main living space.
This is my tiny kitchen!
This is our bedroom (obviously)
Our Giant desk, its more the size of a kitchen table then a desk!
Our closet....yup its in the bathroom!
Its no five star hotel, but its a nice place to come home to at the end of the day. Aaron seems to like it more now that its clean! Some night I'll have to post the before pictures! I'm a miracle worker! Enjoy a little look into our home, I'm off to bed, Good night everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment