Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Purple Turtle Beach

A couple weeks ago I mentioned that Aaron and Lenny had a day off and so we all went to the beach. I came across these videos that I forgot we had taken and I thought you might enjoy seeing them!
LOOKS FUN HUH! It would have been more fun if the water was a bit deeper!
Lily is doing great! We've had two days accident free so that is wonderful! This weekend in Roseau I got her a harness because she isn't used to walking outside with a leash and so she will just sit or pull back, its made it a little easier to kinda tug her and coax her in to walking. I'm also not so scared her collar is going to slip off and she'll get loose. She barked for the first time yesterday, but got told no and her nose flicked, so hopefully she learned from that. Anyway I better stop procrastinating I have a lot of cleaning to do so we can come home!!! I think we're down to like 29 or 30 days till we get home! I'm excited to see everyone, and to show off my tan of course! I know you're jealous Tonya :) I love you all and I'll write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment