Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 22: What makes me different

I hate this one. This is one of those questions they always seem to ask at interviews as well, and I feel like I can never say how I actually feel! So thats why I chose this one for my 30 Day list. I always say what they want to hear, something about how I'm outgoing and I'm a people person, blah, blah, blah. But if you REALLY want my opinion, people are people, and mostly, we are all the same. You can try as you might to  make yourself different, but somewhere, someone is the same. I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing either. If most people saw someone trip and fall, they would ask if that person was alright. Most people would help an elderly man cross the street. And generally, if you give them the chance to be, most people are nice. Don't get me wrong there are some bad eggs out there, but I have found that MOST people are good. I think that brings us together as a species, and gives us hope that maybe if we can unite as a whole, we could live in a more peaceful world. So being the "same" is a good thing if you ask me. Now I'm sure some of you may not like this answer or agree but it's just how I see it.

I do have my freak eye lashes, I suppose those would make me different ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment