- Wallet
- Sunglasses (not in a case)
- Hand sanitizer (everything here is dirty!)
- Size 6 diaper
- Newborn diaper
- Wipes
- Nook Color ( I've finally started reading the Harry Potter series! I'm on the second one.)
- Chap stick
- Light long sleeved hoodie (it gets pretty chilly on some of the subways)
- Mascara (just in-case I forgot to put it on in the morning, or need another coat!)
- Hair ties (I actually think every bag I own has at least 4)
- Gum
- Gum wrappers (I also think every bag I own has at least 4) :)
- Toy car (Seriously, you would think I was a mom if you looked in my bag!)
- Kleenex
- Socks (The toddler has classes at Gymboree and they require the adults to be in socks)
- Doggie clean-up bags (I'm not sure why... I rarely have this bag when walking them...)
- 3 pens (why 3, I have no idea!)
- Umbrella (I think this is habit from Dominica)
- Camera
- Dove go fresh body mist (I don't want to be smelly)
Friday, August 5, 2011
Day 25: What someone would find in my bag...
A MESS! Ok lets see what's in this bad boy. I haven't cleaned it out in a while, this could be interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
diaper???
ReplyDeleteYep! I'm a nanny :)
ReplyDelete